10 May 2011

I'm caught up!!



For the first time in weeks, my cards are caught up.
it feels good to have just one card sitting in the middle of my desk waiting for me.
the last one might be one of my favorites.
blue. simple. circular.

the final picture is my friend Emily. she made us those awesome necklaces. they're so I can clip things to myself and not forget them.  She gave me a paper to clip that said, "Emily" - hers says, Miss Rokos - "so we don't forget each other." Emily says she wants to be an artist and an inventor when she grows up. I don't doubt she will be. And I can't wait to wear my necklace around with paper clipped on every clip. Functional, quirky and super cool.

and speaking of things super cool, I found an AMAZING use for dried up markers. I was giddy this morning in the art room when I realized it would work. but I didn't have my camera, so I'll post it later..... that's the teaser to keep reading my blog. (and thanks, to those of you who are. I don't know who you are, but I appreciate it!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I read your blog! And I really like it :) Can't wait to see the dried up marker use!

Anonymous said...

Your sister reads your blog! Do you use the dried up markers as darts?

Unknown said...

yay Liz!