13 October 2011

Thursday...a day for jumpsuits.

jumpsuit picture courtesy of 2nd grade student. my expression courtesy of 2nd graders in the back of the class acting ridiculous.
To spice up my weeks, I decided each day needed a theme.
and Thursday's theme is jumpsuit day.
so each week, I'll be wearing this (straight from my mom's closet - thanks mom!) but styling it differently.
it's a new challenge in creativity.
and i'm the art teacher, I can get away with being a little weird.

it's week two, and I was feeling like I was wearing it so much better than last week,
until a 3rd grade boy walked in,
looked at me, hiked up his pants as far as they could go,
and said, "Miss Rokos - why do you look like this today?"

because, Donovan, it's jumpsuit day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to Thursdays from now on :)

Unknown said...

me too!! I love being ridiculous!