31 January 2011

so much fun...



a new season of Girls on the Run started today and I already love my team. it's true, girls on the run is so much fun!

 and i finished my card from last week, and then took that blurry picture of it. I got a little worried because I didn't start it until Saturday and as of 7:30 tonight it was unfinished, and I was contemplating quitting the project - yes, 4 weeks in and already ready to throw in the paintbrush. But due to some things I've been thinking about lately (as in yesterday and today) I realized that I cannot keep starting projects and not following through, so I finished it. I don't love it, but it's done, and I can move on to this week's card.

and last Friday after school I had girly craft time with some fourth graders. We made bead and feather earrings. they turned out kind of amazing.

No comments: